hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: ATTN Open-source projects using HttpClient
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:22:16 GMT
I have no problem with posting to the dev lists for these other
projects.  My feeling is that we should keep it friendly and just
encourage people to have a look at 3.0 and then submit their
requests/ideas to httpclient-dev or bugzilla.  Once we've done that I
think we'll just have to be happy with the input we've had so far and
move on.  There's only so much poking and prodding that we can do.

Mike