hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Proxy
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:00:25 GMT
Rudy,

That URL only contains so-called PAC-Proxy code. This is JavaScript that
can tell web browsers which proxy to use for a particular URL. It is
probably not the same host as the actual proxy! HttpClient currently
does not support PAC code. You will need to figure out which proxy
applies to your application and use a static entry.

HTH

Ortwin Glück

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer