hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject Re: Performance
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:38:01 GMT
And I've finally gotten test results back from the appropriate people here.

In our test lab, between HttpClient 2.0.1 and the nightly, we found a
difference of about 4ms per request.  As this was a live-test
environment, with all of our application environment around HttpClient,
the total numbers are probably mostly irrelevant to HttpClient, but the
measurable improvement was entirely due to HttpClient changes.

We have some other statistics, but I worry that those are misleading for
now, so I'm not mentioning those.  Hopefully, I'll be able to pass along
some concrete data at some point.

For our purposes, the build otherwise looks stable.

-Eric.