hc-dev mailing list archives

From tom yin <ecust...@yahoo.com>
Subject Updated description Re: detailed descrption for cookies problem in HttpClient.Thanks.
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 19:17:07 GMT
Hey, guys,

I have updated the problem description on my website [ http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~cyin/httpClient/letter.html
], and now you can access the debugging info [case II--> 2) -->debugging info], testing
results from proxomitron on both IE and HttpClient [case II --> 3)].

If you check the debugging info carefully, you will find the link2 can be accessed successfully.
Also when the link3 is accessed, it will be redirected to an error page, https://lb32.resources.hewitt.com/sg1dgp9/tbiappt300/TbiaStatelessErrorPage
, which is not the login page I need.

Thanks for your time.

Tom

tom yin <ecustucf@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi, guys,

I am doing a intelligent spider projects, and trying to grab data from sites automatically.
I don't know HttpClient a lot, but now I have collected data successfully from various websites
with the help of you guys. (Oleg has helped me to solved a difficult problem yesterday. Thank
Oleg.)

I have sent a couple of messages to ask a problem I found when I try to access the login page
of http://resources.hewitt.com/jpmc/ . This website is different from otheres, because it
is very sensitive, so I think it may have some mechanism I don't know. I hope everybody also
can learn something from this. Please allow me to describe the problem in details. I've posted
it on my website for better look [ http://www.cs.ucf.edu/~cyin/httpClient/letter.html ].

Thanks a lot.

Tom