hc-dev mailing list archives

From tom yin <ecust...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to accept cookies in HttpClient.
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 20:52:02 GMT
Hi, All,

I got a problem when I try to go to a login page of a website. My code is like this:
       GetMethod defaultpage = new GetMethod(link);
        //defaultpage.setFollowRedirects(true);
        defaultpage.setQueryString(nameValuePairs);
        //defaultpage.setRequestBody(nameValuePairs);
        client.executeMethod(defaultpage);
It's very simple, but I can not go to the login page expected, but redirected to an error
page, which has the following information:

You've received this message for one of the following reasons:
The Enter the Site page is bookmarked or added to your favorites. If so, please delete that
bookmark. You can bookmark the Welcome page instead.

Your browser doesn't support cookies, or you've set your browser to not accept cookies. Please
use one of the recommended browsers or set your browser preferences to accept cookies. Contact
your browser developer (for example, Microsoft or Netscape) if you need help setting your
browser preferences.

Is this a cookies problem? If I reach the website by IE, no problem happens. Please help.
Thanks.