hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Follow up to Bug 30514
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:32:16 GMT
Hi Neil,

My guess is that the lost connections are eventually GCed.  The
multi-threaded connection manager listens for GCed connections and
decrements the count of created connections when this occurs.  This
feature is meant as a fail safe and should not be relied upon as
garbage collection is by design sporadic and unreliable.

Mike