hc-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Bloch <bl...@laszlosystems.com>
Subject Re: Problems with commons-logging jar and request for advice.
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:30:37 GMT
Thanks Oleg,

Appreciate your "bunch of random thoughts".  We'll probably build a
source code converter utility here and send it along once we're happy
with it.

Fwiw, your luck (or our lack of luck) may have to do with the fact that
we use log4j natively; it's possible and plausible that mixed use of
native log4j and commons-logging is what is causing us grief with
certain containers.  We're reasonably tucked into log4j that I can't see
ditching it for commons-logging either.

I thought logging was spose to help debugging not cause it!

-Eric