hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Giorgi Javrishvili" <giorgi.javrishv...@key-work.de>
Subject AW: Wrong getResponseBody() length and too long request
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:01:16 GMT
Hey,

Thanks a lot for reply!

>Why do you think the data is wrong? What is 'reality'?
Because when i save a sourceCode of result page from IE it is 600kb txt file.
The execution time that i get from my "crash-test" application is at least 13 seconds, though
in IE it takes 5 seconds.
Additionally I get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError when calling method.getResponseBody() or method.getResponseBodyAsString()

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----