hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: how to accept all cookies ?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:14:45 GMT

Mathias,

Try using the browser compatibility cookie policy. For details please refer to the HttpClient
cookie guide:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/cookies.html

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathias Cianci [mailto:mcianci@axecibles.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 9:58
To: commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: how to accept all cookies ?

Hello everybody,

When I'm sending requests to Yahoo search engine, I get this type of
warning message :

21 juil. 2004 09:56:32 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processResponseHeaders
ATTENTION: Cookie rejected: "$Version=0; B=deli0110fs8dr&b=2;
$Domain=.yahoo.com; $Path=/". Domain attribute ".yahoo.com" violates RFC
2109: host minus domain may not contain any dots

Does someone know how I can accept every cookie I receive, even if they
are not completly respect the official specifications ?

Thank you for advance

Mathias