hc-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Cianci <mcia...@axecibles.com>
Subject Re: change cookie value
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:56:17 GMT
Thank you Mike.

But after a long reflexion, I've found that I've not taken the good part
of the problem.

In fact, what I want to do is to send a Cookie in the headers of my
first requested page, no matter the cooklies sets by the server.

How to do that ?

Mathias

PS: my english is not really good, don't hesitate to tell me if I'm not
really comprehensive.