hc-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Cianci <mcia...@axecibles.com>
Subject Re: how to accept all cookies ?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:37:55 GMT
Thank you Oleg, now it works !

But I still have another cookie problem :-(

Altavista have recently been acquired by Yahoo corp.
When you make requests in atltavista.com, you're now transparently
redirected to  yahoo.com (whitch puts a cookie for the domain
altavista.com), and then again to altavista.com.
As a result of this redirection, I get this warning message :

21 juil. 2004 10:26:52 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processResponseHeaders
ATTENTION: Cookie rejected: "B=f24p1390fsa6m&b=2". Illegal domain
attribute ".yahoo.com". Domain of origin: "fr.altavista.com"

How can I accept this cookie transparently ?

Mathias

Kalnichevski, Oleg a écrit :

>Replace
>

>  System.setProperty("httpclient.cookiespec", "COMPATIBILITY");
>
>with
>
>  HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
>  client.getState().setCookiePolicy(CookiePolicy.COMPATIBILITY);
>
>and see if that makes any difference.
>
>Oleg

HttpClient cookie guide:

>>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/cookies.html
>>
>>Oleg

to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message
to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.