hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: HttpClient application
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:46:00 GMT

Hi Pavel

Could you please confirm my understanding that actiWATE is free but not open-source? We tend
to give a little more preferential treatment to open-source projects when it comes to placement
on the HttpClient's application list

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavel Sher [mailto:pavel.sher@actimind.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 18:37
To: commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: HttpClient application

Hello,

Is it possible to add a link to actiWATE product in the Applications
section on your site? actiWATE uses HttpClient for underlying HTTP
communications and is freeware.

The description might be as follows:

actiWATE is a Java-based software platform that is intended to
make web application testing simple and cost-effective.
actiWATE currently consists of:
- Advanced framework for writing test scripts in Java
- Test Writing Assistant - web browser plug-in module which is intended
to assist the test writing process

url: http://www.actiwate.com/

Thank you in advance.

--