hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: Interruption connections
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:24:18 GMT

Hi Oliver

HttpMethod#abort should be what you want

Cheers,

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Koell [mailto:listen@quimby.de]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 19:07
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: Interruption connections

Hi Oleg,

thanks for your reply, and all the good work, too..

I'm actually already with the unstable branch. What is the preferred
way to cancel method execution in HttpClient 3.0?

Is this in any way related to which HttpConnectionManager i'm using?
(i'm using the SimpleHttpConnectionManager because i can assure that
there is only one HttpMethod executed at a time, although in different
SwingWorker threads).

Regards, Oliver