hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Koell <lis...@quimby.de>
Subject Re: Interruption connections
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:07:08 GMT
Hi Oleg,

thanks for your reply, and all the good work, too..

I'm actually already with the unstable branch. What is the preferred
way to cancel method execution in HttpClient 3.0?

Is this in any way related to which HttpConnectionManager i'm using?
(i'm using the SimpleHttpConnectionManager because i can assure that
there is only one HttpMethod executed at a time, although in different
SwingWorker threads).

Regards, Oliver