hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HttpClient Powered
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:29:47 GMT
Folks,
We have got two new submissions for the HttpClient powered page:

* Delosis Psytools
* actiWATE

If nobody objects I'll update the site within next two to four days

Oleg

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 17:16, James Ireland wrote:
> Hi
>
> We'd like to submit our app for listing on the HttpClient powered page.  Here's a quick
>
> Delosis Psytools (www.delosis.com)
>
> Delosis Psytools is a flexible platform for distributed cognitive research.  Study participants
perform tasks using the Psytools smart client, which relies on the HttpClient library for
HTTPS communication of research tasks and resultant data.