hc-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Pedro López Sáez <j...@altiria.com>
Subject getConectionsInUse Question
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:05:54 GMT
Hello.

Testing the MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager, I have realized that the
number retrieved by calling the getConnectionsInUse methods is
independent whether the HTTP connection is actually opened or not.

So it's seems to be a counter for the number of connections in pool
instead of a counter of really opened connections.

Is this true? Is there any way to know the number of really opened
connections?

I tested this by setting the HTTP header "Connection: close". I could
see that HttpConnection.close() and HttpConnection.closeSockedAndStreams
are called, so I guess connections in pool are really closed.

Thank you very much.

	Juan Pedro Lopez