hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: 3.0 alpha1 build
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 11:58:04 GMT

Almost forgot. Javadocs need fixing. I'll take care of the problem tonight unless someone
beats me to it

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Becke [mailto:becke@u.washington.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 6:11
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: 3.0 alpha1 build

I've uploaded the 3.0 alpha1 build to my apache account
<http://www.apache.org/~mbecke/httpclient-3.0-alpha1/>.  Please have a
look and let me know if I've missed anything.  This release was created
with JDK1.3.1 since it seems that Maven RC2 does not work with 1.2.2.
I don't think this will cause any issues, but if anyone is using 1.2.2
please give it a shot.  This is also the first time I've signed a
release.  My public key is in the KEYS file so please try that out as
well.

My plan is to finish this off tomorrow night and post the release.  I
was thinking of leaving the 2.0 docs as the main HttpClient page, and
just adding a link to the 3.0 version in another directory.

Mike