hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Project team page (was RE: Release notes update. Please review)
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:39:26 GMT
Oleg,

I agree that we are still in need of a better way to track individual
contributions (committers and contributors).  The "project team" page is
certainly not the long term answer, but I think we should stick with it
for now.  This will ensure that people's contributions are not ignored
and that we don't upset anyone.

My impression was that a "real solution" was under discussion by the
PMC, but I don't know if anything ever happened there.

As you mention, I think just adding people to the "project team" page
will suffice for the time being.

Mike