hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Using HttpClient for a servlet include
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 14:50:00 GMT

Beller, Maximilian wrote:
> But I need the external action to access my HttpServletRequest(session)
> and HttpServletResponse.

Those are local objects you can not and should not expose to external
applications. Please consider the use of web services in conjunction
with EJBs. Otherwise I fear you will end up in a terrible mess.

Ortwin Glück

  NOSE applied intelligence ag

  software engineer                 [email] ortwin.glueck@nose.ch