hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject RE: customizing debugging levels per httpclient instance
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:39:03 GMT
Hi Gareth,

thanks a lot for the pointer. The concept is very close to
what I need. The problem is that I'm not using log4j, since
the application uses a different logging framework. But
I might borrow the idea of attaching some context to the
thread in my application.

thanks again,
  Roland

Gareth_Davies@tdwh.co.uk
27.04.2004 15:20
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"