hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Min (Frank) Ni" <...@paperhost.com>
Subject RE: Yahoo login with Httpclient
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:54:18 GMT
Hi Mike:

Thank you for your sample code, I tried to compile it, but got the following errors :

===============================================================================================================
YahooLogin.java [13:1] package org.apache.commons.httpclient.params does not exist
import org.apache.commons.httpclient.params.HttpMethodParams;
                                            ^
YahooLogin.java [28:1] cannot find symbol
symbol  : variable HttpMethodParams
location: class YahooLogin
        client.getParams().setParameter(HttpMethodParams.USER_AGENT, "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh;
U; PPC Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/124 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/125.1");
                                        ^
YahooLogin.java [28:1] cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getParams()
location: class org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient
        client.getParams().setParameter(HttpMethodParams.USER_AGENT, "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh;
U; PPC Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/124 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/125.1");
              ^
3 errors
Errors compiling YahooLogin.

I have mounted "commons-httpclient-2.0.jar" and "commons-logging.jar" on to my project in
NetBeans, Have I missed anything else that has "package org.apache.commons.httpclient.params"
?

Frank