hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Min (Frank) Ni" <...@paperhost.com>
Subject Yahoo login with Httpclient
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:08:38 GMT
Hi:

I've been trying to use Httpclient to programmatically login to Yahoo, but I am not sure how
to do it right, I've tried to follow the sample tutorials and nothing seemed to work for me,
I've also searched the web for answers, but failed, it seems to me that Httpclient is the
closest match for what I am looking for, can somebody please help me ?

Some sample code of how to use Httpclient to login to Yahoo would be very helpful, I imagine
if I supply username and password to it, I would get a page showing I'm logged in, I am trying
to update my Yahoo Briefcase and Yahoo Geocities pages with my program. Is it possible to
do that with Httpclient ? Thanks for any help.

Frank