hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Contributed Code: Proxy Tunnels for binary protocols
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:42:27 GMT
Hi Mike,

It sounds like you made some interesting and useful additions.  Please
attach the code to a new bug in Bugzilla to share with everyone else.

Some of your changes might prove to be good additions to the HttpClient
code base.  In order for them to be included though they would need to
be licensed with the Apache 2.0 license.  I don't know if this is an
option for you, but please let us know.

Thanks,

Mike