hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE][PROPOSAL][RESULT] Promote HttpClient to Jakarta Level
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:56:11 GMT

Hi all,
Recently the Commons HttpClient project voted on a proposal to move
HttpClient out of Jakarta Commons to become a full Jakarta subproject.
The result of the vote is below.  It's our understanding that the
Jakarta PMC now needs to vote on the proposal as well.

Please advise us of any step in this process we're missing.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.

Begin forwarded message: