hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Raj, Bhalla" <Bhalla....@blr.hpsglobal.com>
Subject RE: HttpClient for Https gives Unrecognized SSL message..
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:25:06 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your response.

I am using from browser to connect to test this.
https://<URL>?method=book_hotel&xml

and i get certificate to accept from browser and after accepting the
certificate
 i get proper XML response from server.

But when i do this from java client i get following error as mentioned

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext
connection?
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.b(DashoA6275)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(DashoA6275)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA6275)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.j(DashoA6275)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA6275)
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(DashoA6275)

So i assume SSL is properly installed on server.

Pleas help.Another way to debug this.

Thanks
Raj