hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jandalf <jsde...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpClient][Bugzilla] Migration to the Jakarta subproject level
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 03:14:17 GMT

Quote from Serge Knystautas:

- Bugzilla is what most projects still use.  It is running an old
version that could benefit from an upgrade... someone recently
volunteered to do the upgrade, but I don't know if this was done.  There
is no one who proactively maintains it, but people on
infrastructure@apache.org can help with administrative changes.
- Scarab is available but AFAIK is not used by many projects.  If it
interests you, infrastructure@ is always welcoming volunteers.
- JIRA was installed early this year and I migrate/setup projects as
requested.  It handles many projects now, mainly Xerces, james, avalon,
infrastructure, and some incubator projects.

-jsd