hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [HttpClient][Bugzilla] Migration to the Jakarta subproject level
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:25:36 GMT
I forget what we decided when this was last discussed, but I am all for
moving to Jira.

If we do stick with Bugzilla, I don't think we should bother
general@jakarta about this one.  This is something that the
infrastructure list is for.  Let's give them a little more time. Perhaps
a quick ping to them would be appropriate.

Mike