hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Test coverage
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:17:34 GMT
Right now I am more interested in having Cookie test cases cleaned up
and restructured. I do not think I'll be aiming at 100% coverage for the
time being. Once Clover 1.3 is out, I may extend the coverage

Oleg

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 19:07, Sam Berlin wrote:
> Clover is fantastic.  We use Clover during our nightly test suite and the coverage reports
are very great tools.  You might want to consider waiting a week or more, as Clover is right
now in the process of finishing up their 1.3 release (they're on 1.3rc3 right now).