hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Test coverage
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:51:31 GMT
Folks,
I think it is time we started using Clover reports for the CVS HEAD
development. Currently our test coverage is appalling (meager 50%).
Since we have got a very flexible testing framework based on
SimpleHttpServer, we no longer have an excuse that certain complex
things cannot be adequately simulated to be properly covered with test
cases.

In order to get the ball rolling I am committed to restructure
Cookie/CookieSpec related test cases, increase the test coverage to 90
something per cent and get rid of TestWebappCookie stuff (which is
currently geared towards testing Tomcat cookie management rather than
that of HttpClient)

Oleg