hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ROLWE...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Re: httpclient dont support ö ?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:32:14 GMT
Hello Martin,

that's probably a missing content encoding or character set
in the file part you are trying to send. This problem pops up
on a regular basis, you will find information in the mailing list
archive not too far back.

By the way, if you expect anyone else to answer your
questions, you will have to write mails in english. It's
the official language for this mailing list. I don't know
how long I can answer german mails until folks start
picking on me. It is impolite to post non-english mails
in an english mailing list repeatedly, and it may be
considered impolite to encourage this behavior by
answering.

cheers,
  Roland

"martin hilpert" <tecart@hipposen.de>
18.03.2004 14:10
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"