hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][PROPOSAL][RESULT] Promote HttpClient to Jakarta Level
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 02:01:10 GMT
On 29/3/04 8:47 PM, "Adrian Sutton" <adrian@intencha.com> wrote:

> The vote has passed.  We will put forth the proposal below to the Jakarta
> PMC to move HttpClient to a Jakarta level project.  The vote details are
> below:

I also want to note that I've received replies from Rodney Waldhoff and
Sung-Gu.  Rodney wants to retain his emeritus committer status but doesn't
currently have time to contribute to HttpClient - I assurred him that he can
return to full active committer status at any stage.

Sung-Gu is keen to rejoin the ranks of active HttpClient committers and
apparently is faxing through his CLA at which point we will likely hear from
him on this list.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton
Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"