hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][DRAFT] Promote HttpClient to Jakarta level
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:30:31 GMT
On 18/3/04 12:54 AM, "Jeff Dever" <jeff@dever.ca> wrote:

> Just the active ones.  You must leave off Sun-gu and Sean, since they
> don't have CLA on file their committer status has been suspended.  I
> agree with Oleg about the handling of the others.

Sounds good to me.  I'll take care of chasing down the committers that are
in the current draft proposal this afternoon.  I'll also do up a second
draft proposal with the feedback I've received.

Thanks for all the feedback.

> -jsd

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.

Kangaroo Point MarchFest is an annual festival of music, art, food and
culture, that aims to build community spirit and bring all types of
people together for a time of fun and entertainment.
Sat March 20th, midday till 10pm, at Kangaroo Point Uniting Church.
http://www.soulpurpose.com.au/marchfest