hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote HttpClient to Jakarta level
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:18:38 GMT
On 10/3/04 1:58 PM, "Michael Becke" <becke@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> This topic has been pretty quiet since I last brought it up, so I guess
> it's time for a vote.  I suggest that we promote HttpClient to a
> Jakarta level project.  Please vote as follows:

> --
> Vote:  Promote HttpClient to Jakarta level
> [ ] +1 I am in favor of the move, and will help support it.
> [ ] +0 I am in favor of the move, but am unable to help support it.
> [ ] -0 I am not in favor of the move.
> [ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

> --
>
> Mike

+1

About time too. :)

Adrian.

Kangaroo Point MarchFest is an annual festival of music, art, food and
culture, that aims to build community spirit and bring all types of
people together for a time of fun and entertainment.
Sat March 20th, midday till 10pm, at Kangaroo Point Uniting Church.
http://www.soulpurpose.com.au/marchfest