hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dantt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TestWebappBasicAuth fails on IIS
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:06:35 GMT

Roland, I have IIS connecting to tomcat containing httpclienttest.war via
iis_redirector, and run httpclienttest against iis.

As you have said, IIS does intercept the header.  I can either add the
user/password hardcoded in the httpclienttest to IIS and run the test again,
or I can figure out how to make IIS not to intercept the basic
authentication.  The later one is the perfer way. but still no clue yet.

-Dan