hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][DRAFT] Promote HttpClient to Jakarta level
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:45:07 GMT
Sweet!!  Thank you for getting started on this.  Definitely no toes
being stepped on here.

I would like to echo Oleg and Roland's comments.  In particular I think
having separate user and dev mailing lists in a good idea.  Given that,
CVS logs should probably just go to dev.

In the "(1.5) Interaction With Other Packages" section we should
probably also include commons-logging and commons-codec.

Mike