hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Dever <j...@dever.ca>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Promote HttpClient to Jakarta level
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:25:22 GMT
Hey Mike,

Sure, I'd be happy to do that.  I'll start with it just after the
@author discussion cools down (its hot right now) and the Sung-Gu/Sean
issue gets resolved.  You should also read and follow these guidelines
when preparing the proposal:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/newproject.html

You should also itemize who voted, their email, what they voted, and if
they are a committer, rather than just totals, and attach to the vote
thread for documentation purposes.

-jsd