hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Missing HttpClient CLAs
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 07:54:54 GMT
Jeff,

(nice to hear from you BTW)
Sung-Gu has basically done all the work on URI related classes. He was
quite active when I joined the project (proxy and SSL patches,
remember?) Last I heard from him was when we had a major argument about
a method that messed with encodings and he was unwilling to provide a
test case for it and nobody else could understand what the method was
supposed to do. Unfortunately I assume he was pissed off by the whole
story. Please refer to the email archive for more details. You should be
able to contact him by email though. Sean Sullivan I guess was before my
time.