hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Having Trouble with MultipartPostMethod
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:48:05 GMT

Eric Mckenna wrote:
> sorry ;), It's a reference to Star Wars.

:-)

> I can open the transferred file and view the file, but the data is in a raw
> or Hex form.  I'm not sure what form exactly, but i went ahead and attached
> an example.

Eric,

It looks like there is an extra CR LF at the beginning of your Excel
file. I assume you are using Commons FileUpload on the server side. We
have had this problems before. It seems that FileUpload fails to parse
Multipart MIME correctly depending on the headers of the MIME part. I
can't remember what was done to solve this, but you might want to search
the email archive of this list to find the solution or ask the guys over
at FileUpload.

Cheers

Ortwin Glück