hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: 2.0 rc1 leaking sockets?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:35:49 GMT
Hi Eric,

By default 20 is max number of total connections.  This number will not
be exceeded regardless of the number of hosts being connected to.

There may have been a few API changes between RC1 and 2.0, but they
should be pretty minor.  Please have a look at the release notes
<http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/httpclient/RELEASE-
NOTES.txt> for what has changed between each release.  For more
specifics you can compare the releases using CVS.  RC1 is tagged as
HTTPCLIENT_2_0_RC1 and 2.0 is flagged as HTTPCLIENT_2_0_FINAL.

Mike