hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad O'Hearne" <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject More annoying logging
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:50:59 GMT
Got another one of these unwanted log messages spewing to System.out:

Feb 2, 2004 11:32:48 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processRequest
INFO: Recoverable exception caught when processing request

Except this time, prior to this executing, I set the log level at WARN.
Anyone know why I am getting INFO messages when the log level is set to
WARN?  Here's the code I am using to set the log level:

System.setProperty(
"org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commons.httpclient",
"WARN");

I'm trying to eliminate these log messages.  Thanks in advance for your
help!

Sincerely,

BradO