hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Cheng Hao" <haochen...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in working with IIS
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 05:33:27 GMT
thanks for your prompt response, following is my code --

I debug it and found the headers are all correct. however, the last
statement readData() just never returnes ... I tried many URLs using the
same code, all works but this one on IIS :(

please help ...

        HttpMethod method = null;
        method = new GetMethod(myURI);

        method.setFollowRedirects(false);
        method.setRequestHeader("Range", "bytes=" + start + "-" + (start +
length -1));
        method.setRequestHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
        method.setRequestHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
        method.setRequestHeader("Connection", "close");
        method.setRequestHeader("Referer", u.getRefUrl());

        method.setRequestHeader("Accept", "*/*");

        int statusCode = -1;

        statusCode = client.executeMethod(method);

        InputStream in = method.getResponseBodyAsStream();
        size = readData(in, length);

<commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org>