hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: streaming request body
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:01:51 GMT

> It's always good to have things configurable :-)

John, feel free to file a feature request with the Bugzilla if you want to keep track of the
issue resolution and provide us with some feedback.

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Commons

I deem this feature fairly easy to implement based on our new preference architecture.

Oleg