hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: Promote HttpClient out of commons?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:43:10 GMT
> But can we release 2.0 before we take on too much extra work? :)

Hi Adrain,

There's one catch. We wanted the 2.0 release to include a road map outlining further development
plans. We need to provide the users with a coherent statement as to what features are scheduled
for what release. For that end I wanted to overhaul our issue tracking system first. That's
how this whole Bugzilla story started. We'll have to do some more work upfront, but that will
spare us, I believe, from having to answer all those "when this feature is due" questions,
which will inevitably follow the announcement of the final release.

Cheers,

Oleg