hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ram Iyer <ri...@touchnet.com>
Subject Re: ServletExec httpClient compatibility issue?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:41:02 GMT

Hi Oleg:

Thanks. However, the problem is, I never come out of
client.executeMethod(post). I probably did not make that clear.

Everything is hung!

I added
       post.setUseExpectHeader(true);

so that I don't have to see the error. (which does what you suggested).
But, that would not change the fact that it never returns from
executeMethod (and I did not expect it to.).

It seems to be just fine in Tomcat 4.1 making me wonder if there is a
compatibility issue.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Ram