hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ram Iyer <ri...@touchnet.com>
Subject Se5rvletExec httpClient compatibility issue?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 20:03:07 GMT

Hello:

I am getting the following error when I use httpClient.

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase readResponse
INFO: Discarding unexpected response: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

I tried several things suggested by the website for similar problems
elsewhere. However, nothing has worked so far.

e.g:
        PostMethod post = new PostMethod(postingUrl);
        post.setHttp11(false);
        post.setUseExpectHeader(true);

I have also tried to get the new version of httpClient, but no go!

The irony is, everything is fine and dandy with Tomcat 4.1.

Any suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ram

---