hc-dev mailing list archives

From jeanniepb97 <jeanniep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Forms Login with Iframe
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:04:11 GMT
Hi Roland,

Yes, my application would be in a browser.  It will be a JSP/servlet application running in
WebSphere.

Thanks!
Jeannie

Roland Weber <ROLWEBER@de.ibm.com> wrote:
Hello Jeannie,

where exactly do you want to use the HttpClient?
Are you writing a Java browser, like HotJava?
Do you want to connect from an applet?
A standalone Java application?
A servlet?

Logging in and fetching the page can of course be
done. I just wonder how to show the content in an
iframe, unless your application is (in) a browser.

cheers,
Roland

jeanniepb97
16.02.2004 16:01
Please respond to "Commons HttpClient Project"