hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Lee Francis Wilhelmsen" <le...@start.no>
Subject Maybe OT, but....
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:37:53 GMT
Hi

This might be a bit off topic, but I'm a new member on this list and I am
subscribed to the digest version. I use MS Outlook to read mail and at the
moment I am not getting much benefit from being subscribed to this list. The
trouble is I can't see the content of the mail, I get several *.ezm
attachments and a single .txt file as mail digest contents. I've never had
this trouble before. I know this is probably a ezmlm/outlook configuration
problem, but does anyone know if there is anything I can do to make Outlook
read the mailinglist properly? If anyone can help then please get in touch
directly since there is no reason to bother the list with this matter
(unless others are having the same problem?).

Thanks
Lee Francis