hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Promote HttpClient out of commons?
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:27:32 GMT
Hello All,

There has been some discussion lately of promoting HttpClient out of
commons, making it a regular Jakarta project.  Before any such move is
made we would need to come to a consensus, and vote, within the
HttpClient community.  At this point I would like to encourage everyone
to put in their 2 cents.  What does everyone think?

In particular I would like to hear from all the regular committers,
contributors, and users.  How do you think this move would effect
HttpClient's visibility, community, and organization?

Mike