hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Lionel PASQUIER" <lpasqu...@omnikles.com>
Subject RE: ssl authentication by certificate
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:45:43 GMT
Well... I successfully connected to a https server that does not require certificate with httpClient:
the ssl guide explain very well how to do this. But I did not spot anything about client authentication....

Maybe I am blind, but I need help! :)

Is it in the SSLContext.init() that I should specify a KeyManager that I implemented? How
do httpClient handles it? what calls does it do to the KeyManager?