hc-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Sutton <adr...@intencha.com>
Subject Re: 2.0rc3
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:03:29 GMT
On 16/1/04 7:31 PM, "Kalnichevski, Oleg"
<oleg.kalnichevski@bearingpoint.com> wrote:

> All I need is to get my hands on a wirelog which I could use as a blueprint to
> simulate authenticating NTLM proxy. Anyone with access to an authenticating
> NTLM proxy on the list?

I do and I've been meaning to run some tests for you for quite a while now.
Unfortunately we've been on a hectic schedule to get our product out the
door - code freeze was today so I should have some more time now.

I'm currently updating my linux install and need to be in Windows to get at
the NTLM proxy so I can't do it now.  If you don't get a log from me in the
next 24 hours please do pester me.

> Oleg

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.